Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Frustration!

   I'm having trouble grasping the idea that some girls can not see that that they deserve to be with MEN who treat them right. Regardless of who you are you deserve to be with someone who loves you for the person you are, accepts your flaws and loves even when you a complete neurotic mess. You should NEVER be with someone who makes you feel like shit 24/7 who speaks poorly about you in public, and in front of your children. 

   I have two friends currently in this situation, I can not for the life of me see how they can tolerate it. I may be partial, because they are my friends, but they are both beautiful human beings inside and out, and they have the most despicable awful mates. I want to pop them upside the head and scream WTF are you doing. If only they could see their selves they way their friends and family see them instead of the way, they have started to interpret themselves through the bs they have had projected on them, maybe they would see.

  Having to sit back and watch this knowing I can do nothing to help them is a huge struggle for me, because I'm a very honest person who will tell you exactly what I think sometimes even when I'm not asked, and I want to bash some skulls when I hear the stories they tell it enrages me, I hope it gets better for them, because I want them both to be happy because they deserve it, and I hope they know that!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment