Tuesday, November 1, 2011

1st of the Month!

  Its the 1st day of the month, worst day in a retail pharmacy, every single month. Tensions are high, attitudes are bad, hygiene is always questionable ALWAYS Questionable! 
    There are a few pet peeves I have when dealing with customers:
1. Stench: cigarette smoke, bad breath, body odor of all kinds, and the worst the smell of cat pee (gag)
2. Rudeness and bad attitudes: Listen lets be honest you should always be nice to the people who handle your food and drugs-throwing things (fits included), yelling at me about YOUR insurance, and Cursing at me because I'm attempting to help are not in your best interest I can make you wait as long as I want try me
3. Laziness: PUT ON CLOTHES before you leave your house, don't come out in your pj's, bathrobe, rollers in your hair, and if you can't walk without picking your feet up loose some weight cause I don't want to hear your shuffling its irritating.
4. Mouth Breather: Dear Lawrd that is sincerely the single most irritating sound on EARTH, I can understand if you have a cold and happen to be sick and are struggling to breath ok I get it, it does happen acceptable, HOWEVER if you sound like a stalker on the phone, or are standing in the store sounding like Darth Vader and the entire store is staring at you--its too much.

  All of that being said, the 1st of the month I'm am 100% guaranteed to encounter all of these beautiful little gems of society, and today I have done just that!

1 comment: